1. One of the first steps to becoming financially responsible is to understand your current behavior. The attached file named “Attitudes towards money” and the money attitudes survey ( link to which is https://mccurdyfinancial.com/your-money-attitude/) provide descriptions of various profiles. Review each profile, identify which one best describes you, and discuss why you think it does. What are the weaknesses or strengths of this type of attitude? Which of the attitudes would you aspire to model and why?
2. After reading Chapter 1 and watching the videos- “How to Avoid Unnecessary Expenses” and “You’re Spending Too Much” and evaluating your current style of managing your finances:
- Review your expenses and identify three flexible expenses that you could reduce or eliminate altogether. Discuss how you can reduce or eliminate these expenses.
- How much do you normally spend on eating outside during the workweek? Using your daily expenditure on eating out, calculate how much you normally spend during a year and over the course of 10 years. What do you think of your findings?
3. List one financial goal you want to accomplish in ten years. How do you plan on accomplishing it?
4. Do you use coupons? How do you assess the use of coupons in reaching your financial goals? Do they really make a difference?
Please post your initial answer by Thursday night (11:59 pm) and 2 more by Sunday afternoon. This is necessary so that your instructor and classmates have time to read and respond to your posts. Your posts must be substantial.