1. Describe the plain view doctrine, and why it has such a significant impact on digital forensics? What are three approaches to determining whether the doctrine applies to a specific case. 300 Words.
2. Use the web or other resources to research at least two criminal or civil cases in which recovered files played a significant role in how the case was resolved. 300 Words.
3. Define several forms of metadata that can be useful to an investigation. How is it valuable to an investigator? 300 Words
4. Explain the concept of information stores. Why is an understanding of how different clients store messaging information critical to the success of an email search? 300 Words
5. Explain how cookies can show that a user has visited a site if that user’s history has been deleted. 300 words.