2. Pick one piece of technology: website, gadget, app, etc. you own or have used and identify one “control problem” e.g. facial recognition on Facebook or geolocation services with Instagram
3. By 11:59pm on Monday, write a PIE Paragraph that evaluates whether the control problem as discussed in the TED talk would be serious enough to warrant people not use the technology/device you chose to evaluate.
- You must use two quotes from the ted talk
- You must use quote sandwiches
- Your response should be in PIE Paragraph format (e.g. https://awc.ashford.edu/essay-dev-pie-paragraph.html)