Week 7 Discussion
Topic 2: Poverty and Community
- What is the poverty level in your community? Tampa, Florida
- How many people live below the poverty level in your community?
- What does this mean for your community (what issues arise from the poverty level and the number of people below the poverty level)?
- Justify your answers with resources.
From your course textbook, Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Community, read the following chapters:
- Health Equity and Care of Vulnerable Populations
- Poverty and Homelessness
- Stanhope, M & Lancaster, J. (2016). Public health nursing: Population-centered health care in the community (9th ed.). Mosby. ISBN: 9780323582247.
PLEASE REFERENCE AND CITE!!! attach “turnitin”