Due Week 5 and worth 150 points
Your supervisor has asked to you write a brief email on the vacation policy changes to be distributed to staff. You will need to listen to a voice mail from your supervisor with instructions on how to create the email to announce the new vacation policy. The voice mail will include specific details that must be followed in creating the email. This audio voice mail can be found in your course shell.
Create an email message in which you:
- Listen to your supervisor’s voice mail here.
- Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph email with five to seven (5-7) sentences that follows your supervisor’s instructions.
- Target the appropriate professional audience.
- Use appropriate language for professional audience.
- Use correct email formatting.
- Follow appropriate netiquette rules for electronic communication. (See Text, Email, & Netiquette section in this week’s chapter reading.)
- Meet the 250-to-500-word minimum requirement.
- Use correct sentence mechanics, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style.