WEEK 4 PROJECT:
InstructionsCourse Project—Part 2 Instructional Unit: Goals, Objectives, and the Teaching Plans
In a Microsoft Word document of 6-7 pages formatted in APA style, submit your instructional unit, which should include three lesson plans: one focused on patient education, one on family education, and one on staff development. Remember, your plans should demonstrate a logical approach to teaching, communicate what is to be taught and how, and outline how objectives are to be evaluated. Click here for a refresher on what each final lesson should include.
Building on the work that you started in Week 2, for all three groups of learners:
- Write two broad instructional goals for the educational experience for each group.
For each learner group, write at least one learning objective related to each of the domains of Bloom’s taxonomy:
- Describe the lesson content.
- Provide a sequence for teaching activities.
- Describe instructional methods.
- Indicate time allotted for each activity.
- Identify and describe the instructional resources (materials, tools, etc.) and technology to be used.
- Describe how the learning will be evaluated.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format 7th edition
PROOF READ, CITE, SEPARATE REFERENCE PAGE, IF EVERYTHING IS NOT COMPLETE PAYMENT WILL NOT BE RENDERED!!!