Unit 1: Identify Variable Types and Values
Evaluation Title: Assignment 1 Rubric
In this assignment, you will be required to use the Heart Rate Dataset to complete the following:
- Identify the types of data represented by variables
- The range or types of values for each variable
- Give a brief written description of the variables, and how they are used in the data set.
- Open the Heart Rate Dataset in Excel
- Identify each of the variables contained in the dataset by type
- Identify the type of data each variable represents (e.g., qualitative or quantitative) and the possible values for each
- Briefly describe how the variable is used in the dataset,(e.g., to identify a class, or to give a specific numeric value for an individual).
Your assignment should be typed into a Word or other word processing document, formatted in APA style. The assignments must include
- Running head
- A title page with
- Assignment name
- Your name
- Professor’s name