- The increased longevity of the U.S. population, and resulting changes in health concerns and quality of life challenges, demand substantial change in the structure of the long-term care continuum.In your second discussion post for this week:
- Briefly describe the current and forecasted demographic breakdown of an aging population of your community.
- Research and summarize the options available within your community for this population related to the long-term care continuum.
- Include resources to support aging in place in the home, as well as adult care homes, intermediate care, assisted living, and skilled nursing facilities.
- Analyze your communityâ€™s ability to meet the needs of the current population.
- Evaluate your communityâ€™s ability to meet the needs of the population over the next decade.
- Focus on one specific change required to meet current or future needs related to your findings, and research and recommend a creative and innovative optionâ€”of U.S. or global originâ€”to meet this need.
Unemployedprofessor.net guarantee you peace of mind, gives the value of your money, and trust for us to help you with your assignments. We assure you of original work that meets your academic and project’s needs. We at Unemployedprofessor.net have a mark of quality, professionalism, and timely delivery of given projects.
+1 (940) 905 5542