Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you complete the following, as applied to security settings:
- Describe the basic processes, functions, and components of effective communication, including nonverbal behaviors.
- Describe potential barriers to effective communication and how they may be avoided.
- Analyze the effect of different verbal and nonverbal forms of communication used in security organizations.
- Describe the limitations and exceptions to nonverbal communications.
- Discuss how to improve communication in the security workplace.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.