After watching the videos below and reading about the Balanced Scorecard in Chapter 12, compare and contrast the Balanced Scorecard to one of the IT frameworks below (COBIT, ITIL, TOGAF, CMMI-Dev). Describe the context in which the Balanced Scorecard and the IT framework would be used. The paper should 3-4 pages in APA format, not counting the title and reference pages. Make sure you include in-text citations. Your paper should cite at least 3 peer-reviewed articles (already attached) on IT governance frameworks.
Use the resources below to help you with this week’s assignment.
Read the following chapters in the textbook:
- Chapter 12 – “IT Strategy and Balanced Scorecard” Chapter 12 – IT Strategy and Balanced Scorecard.pptx explains how the Balanced Scorecard can be used in IT strategies.
- Video: The Balanced Scorecard explains the Balanced Scorecard.
- Video: Communicating Strategy with the Balanced Scorecard explains the relationship between strategy and the Balanced Scorecard.
- Video: Introduction to COBIT 5 introduces the COBIT 5 framework for management of enterprise IT.
- Video: ITIL Fundamentals describes the ITIL framework for IT service management.
- Video: What is TOGAF? introduces a framework for developing and managing systems architectures.
- Video: CMMI Levels Introduction is an introduction to the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) for systems development.