Please, read carefully each topic and answer the topic individually with no plagiarism or from other sources such as course hero, etc. Please use the book of Fadiman, Anne. (1998). The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down: A Hmong Child, Her American Doctors, and the Collision of Two Cultures.New York, NY: Noonday Press.
Fadiman, Anne. (1998). The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down: A Hmong Child, Her American Doctors, and the Collision of Two Cultures.New York, NY: Noonday Press.
Review your leadership structure and identify the process by which you can propose a policy change and how that proposal would navigate through leadership to get approved.
Identify a policy in your organization that you think could be created or amended to improve organizational governance, operations, or compliance with federal or state regulations.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that outlines your policy proposal ideas in which you do all of the following:
- Provide an analysis of how your policy change would improve the organization.
- Evaluate what changes in the organization would need to be made to implement the policy change.
- Explain how you would advocate for your policy change while using the approval processes in your organization.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Write a 175- to 265-word response to the following:
- Was Lia’s life ruined by cross-cultural misunderstandings? Explain your thoughts.
Substantive messaging requires offering your own thoughts and ideas relating to the discussion question supported by citation(s) from two scholarly resources. All posts within this course must reflect scholarly quality.
Selecta health care facility or service (e.g., hospital, physician practice, long-term care facility, ambulance service, pharmacy, or skilled nursing facility)
Selecta culture, religion or ethnicity that requires specific health care accommodations.
In this scenario, you are administrators at a hospital that has seen an increase in the number of patients coming in for treatment that requires specific health care accommodations. As a result, hospital staff have repeatedly asked for more training to know how to more effectively interact with these patients.
Createa 3-5-minute speech to assist hospital staff with how best to interact with these patients. Cover the following in your speech: Cover each topic separately inside of the 3-5 minutes.
- Review any policies that inform on this population
- Cite any previous cases regarding the interaction between the health care industry and the culture, religion or ethnicity
- Review best practices typical for an organization that you selected.
- Identify internal resources that would be available at the organization you selected.
- Identify organizations that can assist with the population you selected.
Please do not plagiarize and use valid citations.