I will pay more 5 dollars if I get an A
There are many topics highlighted in the course, and it is essential for students to have the opportunity to learn more about a specific topic that interests them. We also learn by doing! Students should select a specific topic of interest related to death, grief, and loss. The assignment should be tailored to a specific audience (e.g., college students, high school students, specific school organization, persons who have experienced certain losses, teachers, health care professionals, general public, children).
As part of this assignment process, students complete a proposal. I view all assignments in my courses as a process.
Your proposal should include the following information:
- Format: Newsletter format, report format, or traditional academic paper.
- Subject of my assignment: The subject is the broad topic.
- My major and a reason this topic will be beneficial to me: I recommend selecting a topic that is of interest as this will enhance your learning experiences.
- Purpose & Intended Audience: Your assignment should have a purpose and tailored to a specific audience.
- Main Points: Share the main points you plan to cover in your assignment; include at least three main points.
see the attachment