Write a 6- to 7-page (excluding a title page and References section) Professional Development Plan (PDP). In your Plan, do the following:
- Further develop the goals you crafted in Week 1 of this course. Each goalâ€™s narrative must incorporate the following:
- A statement of your goal
- An explanation of your motivation for wanting to achieve the goal and how it relates to your personal values
- A brief description of the steps you intend to take to accomplish your goal, including any relevant tools, strategies, or resources
- An explanation of how you plan to use technology and/or social media to promote completion of your goal
- An explanation of how these steps reflect consideration of personal strengths and weaknesses relevant to the goal
- A timeline for completion of your goal
- Use your SWOT analysis, PLN, and â€œThe New Drivers of Leadershipâ€ Self-Assessment results as guides to ensure alignment.
- Include appropriate references cited in accordance with appropriate APA formatting. Your References section must include a minimum of five APA-formatted, scholarly citations. Your resources must include the following:
- Two to three readings (e.g., book, periodical, journal, etc.)
- At least two forms of technology and/or social media sites that will contribute to the formation of your own PDP
- At least one other resource (e.g., SWOT analysis, â€œThe New Drivers of Leadershipâ€ Self-Assessment results, and/or your Personal Learning Network [PLN] plan)
My driver assessment shown I was Driver 2 Focus. I have attached the papers I have previously written for the SWOT and LPN part of the paper. I have also attached articles for you to reference.