- Conduct some research in reliable, scholarly resources from the UMUC library and identify an artifact that appears in Egyptian mythologies.
- Find an image of the artifact and include it in your post if you can. If you cannot, offer a detailed description of it.
- Explain the artifactâ€™s significance to one of the Egyptian myths by retelling the story in your own words and relating the artifact to the myth. Consider the following questions:
- What is the relationship between artifacts and myths?
- How do artifacts “hold” stories, history, or cultural memories, or do they?
- Cite your myths using MLA format in a Works Cited list at the end of your post.
- In your replies to your classmates, evaluate their posts by comparing and contrasting your artifact with theirs.
Unemployedprofessor.net guarantee you peace of mind, gives the value of your money, and trust for us to help you with your assignments. We assure you of original work that meets your academic and project’s needs. We at Unemployedprofessor.net have a mark of quality, professionalism, and timely delivery of given projects.
+1 (940) 905 5542