You have been given the task of writing an ongoing article for the upcoming staff newsletters. You are researching and developing special treatments for the dual-diagnosed clients who you will be treating at your new facility. There are many combinations of this type of client; one example would be a client with alcoholism and a depressive disorder.
- Pick 1 combination, and discuss how this particular clientâ€™s needs will be met by the treatment you will provide him or her.
- Given permission by the client, how will you discuss this with the client and his or her family or significant others?
- Note that after this is discussed at the next staff meeting, you will be placing the presentation notes in the next staff newsletter. This will be in the form of a short formal paper.
You should include the following for this assignment:
- Title page
- 600â€“800 words of content
- References, including at least 2 scholarly sources dated within the last year