In this assignment, create a PowerPoint presentation containing 12â€“18 slides in which you demonstrate your understanding of your selected problem and your recommendations to address the issue.
Use the speaker’s notes section within the PowerPoint slides to provide all the information relevant to each slide, which you would otherwise present verbally. Each slide must have no more than 4â€“5 bullets and each bullet must have no more than 4â€“6 words. Use graphics liberally throughout the presentation, but ensure they are appropriate for the content provided. For more information on creating an effective PowerPoint presentation, review the guides in the Resources.
Make sure your presentation contains the following slides:
- Purpose: Include the reasons for the presentation (1â€“2 slides).
- Conceptual Frameworks: Describe the importance of selected frameworks to the evaluation of a problem affecting public service organizations (2â€“3 slides).
- Ethical Practices: Describe various ethical drivers and pressures that can arise as a result of a problem within public service (2â€“3 slides).
- Diversity and Inclusiveness: Examine theory-related principles of diversity and inclusiveness that are applicable to a problem within public service (2â€“3 slides).
- Team Structuring and Functioning: Design theory-based best practices for team structuring in real situations (2â€“3 slides).
- Creative Solutions: Propose means of promoting creative and effective solutions to organizational challenges that can arise due to a problem within public service organizations (2â€“3 slides).
After you create your presentation, record yourself giving the presentation using Kaltura. For more information, review Using Kaltura. Include a link to your recorded presentation in the assignment area.
Before you start your work, carefully read the grading criteria in the Final Project Presentation Scoring Guide to ensure you understand all of the requirements for success.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting. Slide content does not need to conform to APA style.
- Number of journal articles: Minimum of 10 peer-reviewed journal articles formatted following APA guidelines.
- Length of presentation: Approximately 12â€“18 slides.