Use the Wall Street Journal menu link to find a recent article related to a topic from the course that interests you. Alternatively, your source may be any other business periodical (e.g., Forbes, BusinessWeek, The Economist) with an article that contains relevant information.
Consider the topic described in the article in relation to the future of economics. Then respond to the prompts below:
- Provide a link or reference to the article
- Briefly summarize the key points of the article
- How do you think this area of economics might change in the future?
- What impact would those changes have on the U.S. economy?
- Would those changes directly affect your company or workplace? Why or why not?