A popular trading rule is to buy a stock when the short-term momentum rises above the long-term momentum, and sell the stock when the reverse is true. Complete this worksheet to show the profits of buy-and-hold vs the MA rule strategy.
Must allow user to define the start date and the parameters of the strategy. (The default parameters are 7 days and 28 days.)
Use data validation for StartDate. Formulas in every row should be the same
Use conditional formatting to highlight the Customer Num and the corresponding Product where the income level is betweem the 40th and the 80th percentile of the entire customer base.
(hint: Use the function PERCENTILE.INC)
Use another color with conditional formatting to highlight the Customer Num and Product where the Purcahses were made after December 15 and the amount is among the top 10.
(hint: You may want to check and see if there are errors in the data.)
Use the data provided to answer the following questions:
1. How many songs were not sung by Britney Spears?
2. How many songs were longer than the average of the songs in the data set?
3. How many songs were at least four minutes long and sung by Mandy Moore were played in 2004?
4. How many songs were sung by singers whose last names begin with M?
5. How many songs were sung by singers whose names contain an e?