For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son,
that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
The love God has for each of us is amazing. It is difficult to comprehend how deep His love is for us. We have all sinned but the Bible says Jesus still died for us. Jesus died for everyone.
Upon successful completion of this assignment, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate Christ-like attitudes, values, and worldviews and ethical and professional behavior within advanced clinical practice. (PO 1)
- Video: A Father’s Love and Sacrifice: A Father’s Love and Sacrifice
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Watch the above video.
- After watching the video, in an APA formatted paper, write a one-paragraph response to each of the following prompts:
- What was the message you received from this video? How does this video relate to the Bible?
- What is your reaction to this video?