â€œFive Equations that Changed the Worldâ€
Read the chapter on Rudolf Clausius (An Unprofitable Experience) from â€œFive Equations that Changed the World.â€Based on your reading, answer the following questions.
- Prologue.Describe the dramatic event in Clausiusâ€™s life that sets the tone for what is to follow.In what way did this event affect his future life?
- Veni.How did Clausius come to get interested in his subject?Address any important historical, religious, or scientific issues that had a bearing.
- Vidi.Explain the historical background of the discovery.
- Vici.How did Clausius conquer the mystery and find his equation?
- Epilogue.How did Clausiusâ€™s Second Law of Thernodynamics change the world?What were the ethical/spiritual consequences of his discovery?
Word count:800â€“ 1000 words (about 3 â€“ 4 pages).
Format:Times New Roman, 12 point font, single-spaced, 1 inch margins, page numbers.
please dont use any other source except the book i provided
cite the page numbers please
follow MLA style
I attached the book you should only use it