Instructions for writing assignment:
NO PLAGIARISM, 1,000 WORDS
Using two or more of the provided documents, address the following questions in an essay of approximately 1,000 words. Be sure to support your conclusions with ample analysis of the provided documents.
- What do the documents suggest to you about Ancient Egyptian notions of justice?
- What do the documents show you about relationships between different social classes and/or the implementation of justice?
- What questions do you still have about judicial systems in Ancient Egypt after reading these documents? What kinds of primary sources (including non-textual sources) would help you answer your questions?
- Your completed assignment should be 1000 words at the least, double-spaced in 12 point, Times-New Roman font.
- You must write in complete sentences and paragraphs. Bullet points or lists will not be accepted.
- Please cite your sources internally, use quotation marks as appropriate, use footnotes, and include a complete bibliography at the end of your paper. You should be citing the linked sources (see above).
- Please avoid quotes longer than 1-line in length. Be sure to explain the significance of each quoted or paraphrased passage.
- *No outside sources are permitted on this assignment.
- Be original – All papers submitted in this class are reviewed via Turnitin.com, a proprietary software database that identifies unoriginal material in papers. If there is a reasonable indication of plagiarism, the instructor may assign a grade of zero for this assignment.
- Here is a link to formatting information for Chicago Style/Turbian.
- Submit your citations and bibliography within your paper. Everything should be saved and submitted in one document.
Once you have completed the writing assignment, please attach and submit your assignment here.