write 300â€“500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Literature Review of My Topic
Utilizing the Internet, CTU Library, and your textbook to support your research topic, choose 2 peer-reviewed articles in which previous research has been completed on your exact topic or areas closely related to your research topic.
- Summarize each research study. Compare and contrast the 2 articles’ research studies.
- Explain how each article supports or refutes your research question and hypothesis.
- These articles will become part of your literature review for Unit 5.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What recommendations can you offer?
- What, if any, clarification do you need regarding your classmate’s research question/ hypothesis?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?