You are writing a 2-page paper on GitHub. Use MLA format, cite your sources on a separate page.
Formula for successful submissions:
- Clear and accurate content; insightful, specific.
- Content shows higher level analysis and synthesis of concepts and uses course vocabulary.
- If material/sources other than the text is used, student provided adequate and appropriate citations throughout assignment.
- Works cited are formatted in the correct MLA style.
- Use of correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation; well organized; one idea follows another in a logical sequence with clear transitions; format easy to navigate
Excerpted from Source: Grading Rubric for Written Assignments – From Blackboard Inc. Website: Karen Lynden is a Business Instructor, at the Rowan-Cabarrus Community College, whose course won an Exemplary Course Program award. This grading rubric for Writing Assignments includes criteria such as Reasoning and Analysis, Focus, Accuracy of Facts and Citations, MLA, and Mechanics/Organization.