Extremely short response is all that is required.
- What is a bad person?
- Why not be a bad person? Are there any upsides to taking this approach? What are the downsides?
- Is ethics the same as religion, law or morals?
- Your â€œEthics Genieâ€ gives you the following choice:
- $6,000,000 per year in perpetuity provided you have no contact with your current family or ever have a family of your own, and you are not allowed to pursue a higher education.
- $60,000 per year at risk but having a loving family, higher education, and personal happiness.
Which would you chose and why? Explain by giving a little detail to justify your decision.