Watch video lecture “Visual Rhetoric” (embedded below)
- This video lecture will walk you through important strategies that will help you understand the basics of visual rhetoric and how arguments can be created with visual media.
Read the Visual research Project Assignment SheeT
- Take the time to carefully read over the assignment sheet
- While your topic proposal is due at the end of this week, we can begin early discussions of potential topics by email or on Remind
- You can also download and print a copy of the assignment sheet
VRP Topic Proposal
Work through the topic proposal freewrite prompts in the assignment sheet.
Include in your topic proposal:
- your chosen topic
- possible format(s) considered for presentation
- potential argument and rationale (A rationale will explain your reasoning behind the proposed argument — do this by developing a 150+ word summary of your topic freewrite responses.)