Submit a 6-10 minute audio/visual presentation of your chosen ethical issue (the problem), and your stance opposing this issue. You will submit this as an assignment. It is your job to convince us of a supporting position. Include evidence why you are taking an opposing stance with this issue. Your presentation should include both audio and visual components. The visual component can be PowerPoint slides, graphics, etc. Your presentation should be no more than 10 minutes long. You must succinctly sum up your position.
Include in your 10 minute presentation:
- A summary of your chosen ethical issue (the problem)
- A brief description of the dilemmas or concerns involved (why is this a problem?)
- Your rationale for opposing stance on the issue.
- Your proposed resolution.
- The key stakeholders and factors in opposing of the issue resolution
- Ethical principles involved (e.g., justice, autonomy,
- Any policy drivers related to the issue resolution such as access, quality, and cost
- Any ethical theories that support your position