Stakeholder Engagement Plan – Part 4
This week, you will complete the final sections of your Stakeholder Engagement Plan using the following resources:
Stakeholder Engagement Plan Template
Article: “Lessons Learned from Managing the Design of the ‘Water Cube’ National Swimming Centre for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games”
Use the Water Cube project article as the context for this Assignment, and the Stakeholder Engagement Plan Template as your guide. Complete Sections E and F of your Stakeholder Engagement Plan. The requirements for the content and length of each section are provided in the template.
For this Assignment, address the following for the Water Cube project:
Stakeholder Engagement Strategies
- Explain how stakeholders will be engaged in the project on an ongoing basis.
- Describe strategies for managing stakeholder expectations.
- Explain the ways in which managing stakeholder engagement is related to project success.
Stakeholders and Change Management
- Explain how project changes will be managed for the project
- Explain how project changes will be communicated to the project stakeholders
- Describe ways in which conflict among project stakeholders can be handled
Project Management Institute. (2017). A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). Sixth edition. Newtown Square, PA: Author.
Zou, P. X. W., & Leslie-Carter, R. (2010). Lessons learned from managing the design of the ‘Water Cube’ National Swimming Centre for the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. Architectural Engineering and Design Management, 6(3), 175–188.