Individually, write a compare and contrast paper using resources identified in our required readings which include:
* Kids Count Data Book 2019 – Minnesota specific data
* Using State Policy to Create Healthy Schools, School Year 2017-2018 – Minnesota specific data
* Similar data for a state of your choosing. Use the same original documents as above (e.g. Kids Count and Using State Policy….)
Then using the outline provided and write a 4-6 page paper where you compare and contrast the data and explain why you believe the data items chosen are relevant to an examination of the role of children in U.S. Society.
1) What does the data tell us about key indicators of child well-being in Minnesota?
a) Health data – and addressing these issues state statutes and regulations
b) Family and Community data – and addressing these issues state statutes and regulations
c) Economic Well-being data – and addressing these issues state statutes and regulations
d) Education – and addressing these issues state statutes and regulations
2) Choose a different state to explore. Explain why you chose this state. What does the data tell us about key indicators of child well-being in this state?
b) Family and Community
c) Economic Well-being
3) Compare and contrast the two states by answering the following questions:
a) How do the states differ in overall well-being rankings? Why do you think this is the case?
b) In which state would you want to raise a child and why?
c) Suggest a new or a change to an existing law or regulation in either state that may improve child well-being and please explain the change and why your group believes such a change would make a positive difference.
d) Why do you believe your observations are about the data are relevant to an examination of the role of children in U.S. Society.?
Material to Follow
Unemployedprofessor.net guarantee you peace of mind, gives the value of your money, and trust for us to help you with your assignments. We assure you of original work that meets your academic and project’s needs. We at Unemployedprofessor.net have a mark of quality, professionalism, and timely delivery of given projects.
Text, Call, WhatsApp
+1 (940) 305-2632