This personal narrative must include a statement about why you are an interdisciplinary or multidisciplinary studies major, as well as why you have selected the emphasis areas that you have chosen as part on your undergraduate BIDS degree program. You should be able to write about what your (academic) interests are and how they can be integrated and related to your long-term professional career goals. It must include comprehensively the following:
- How you developed your intellectual academic interests, what specifically influenced you, your former major
- Why you chose your two (three) concentration areas
- What interdisciplinary topics/problems you are interested in pursuing/researching
- How you would like to integrate them (for what purpose/s).
- If you were to pursue a post-bachelor program OR a master’s degree program, would you study?