- Introduce the topic you selected in Week 1 and provide a brief background to the reader.
- Present a brief problem of interest.
- Identify the qualitative research method you believe works well to investigate this research problem.
- Present the review of the literature, using headings as appropriate to delineate key sections.
- Describe the literature on the limitations, benefits, and challenges of the specific qualitative research design that you propose using.
- Identify and evaluate the literature on the software program you will use to analyze your qualitative data.
- Discuss validity threats in your chosen qualitative design.
- Analyze the literature on ethics in the researcher-participant relationship in qualitative design.
Conclude your Signature Assignment with a summary that synthesizes the research and points to gaps in the literature and to directions that further research might take.
Support this assignment with at least 10 peer-reviewed references. Remember to incorporate your faculty feedback from your Week 10 draft into your final Signature Assignment.
Length: 12-15 pages
Your literature review should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to the topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.