Research Paper: Final Assignment Instructions
In this assignment, you will use the outline and references in the Research Paper: Outline Assignment submitted earlier to write this Research Paper: Final Assignment. The paper must take into account any feedback you have received from your instructor and must exhibit sound economic analysis and biblical integration as well as strong English and organizational skills. This culmination of the Research Paper Assignment should show that you comprehend key economic ideas that have been explained in the Learn materials in the course, with your argument logically explained and with supporting resources where needed. Salient objections to the chosen position should be adequately addressed.
The final assignment must meet the following requirements:
· Economic ideas as explained in the reading and study materials should be clearly integrated into the paper in a way that shows comprehension of the key concepts.
· The analysis should be thorough, explaining the student’s position logically and with supporting resources where needed, and appropriately handling salient objections to the chosen position.
· Christian ethical principles should be thoughtfully considered as part of the analysis, showing a clear and reasonable connection between a Christian principle and/or Bible reference and the topic being considered.
· A title page is required.
· An abstract of 200–300 words is required.
· The paper should be between 2,500 and 3,000 words.
o The title page and references do not count toward the word length requirement.
o The abstract does count toward the word length requirement.
· References should include at least 5 scholarly references, other than the assigned texts for this class.
o Texts assigned for this class may be used, but they do not count toward the minimum of 5 references.
o At least 3 of the references must be from the economics literature.
o While you may use older, classic references, at least 2 of your references should be of more recent scholarship (e.g., the last 20 years).
· The assignment should in APA style.