Leaders of organizations are charged with solving problems every day. Identify an organization that recently failed at the process of addressing a major organizational challenge and/or making a major decision. If possible, identify an international organization. Address the following in a paper:
- Provide a brief history/background of the organization.
- Explain how the problem was resolved, using the steps from the problem-solving process presented in this module. If certain steps were skipped, name them and explain why.See file for problem solving steps are below
- Consider how you or the leader/organization might have approached the problem differently. Again, use the steps from the problem-solving process.
- Hypothesize whether your approach might have had a different outcome.
- Your paper should be 4-5 double-spaced, not counting the required title and reference pages and appendices. Including introduction and conclusion
- Please cite a minimum of four scholarly sources to support your positions, claims, and observations three of which should be academic, peer-reviewed sources.
- Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references.
- In-text citation used throughout the assignment and APA-formatted reference list.
- Please no plagiarism and sources should not be older than 5 years.
- Include headings organize the content in your work.