Evidence based practice is essential to effective social work practice. For this assignment, you are required to:
- identify a current practice problem relevant in your current agency (i.e., working with resistant clients, engaging clients when they don’t talk much, having negative perceptions about your client, counter transference, etc.),
- after identifying your practice problem, conduct an extensive literature search as it relates to your practice problem that provides you with a complete understanding of the practice problem.
Based on your findings in the literature:
- What did you discover that will help you address your practice problem?
- How might your research guide your work in your field agency?
- After reviewing the literature/research and comparing it to the practice problem, the student is expected to do the following:
Submit a 2 page reflection paper that:
- Briefly discusses the literature
- Briefly identifies the practice problem
- Briefly explains how the literature will be used to address the practice problem while engaging in the agency.
APA format – 3 peer reviewed references and detailed summary of all requested information.