1. Discuss quantitative research and the implications for knowledge generation in healthcare.
2. Choose a research article and discuss the data collection process and the positive and negative aspects of the process.
3. Choose one research article that includes either physiological or psychological knowledge and discuss how the knowledge would be used to influence the healthcare paradigm.
4. Identify an implementation project that you have experienced. Discuss what worked and what did not work in the process.
5. Describe three ethical considerations in research and knowledge acquisition and sharing.
Make 2 pages double space each question and please don’t forget to label which is question 1,2,3,4, and 5.