Complete both word documents attached
Congratulations! You have been hired to work as an elementary teacher in the Lincoln Independent School District. As you are in processing, your principal informs you that Lincoln, like many school districts, is struggling to manage its budget. She mentions that the school board is meeting to consider a revision to the budget year that will eliminate physical education and health classes in the district.
Create a 7- to 10-slide presentation to the Lincoln school board that expresses your concerns about this decision and that advocates for continuing formal physical education and health classes in the district.
Include the following:
- The link between physical activity and academic achievement
- The need for schools to model healthy lifestyles
- The link between physical education and developing social skills
- Your state and national physical standards for health and physical education
- The need for a professionally prepared educator to provide this content
- Other important aspects, as appropriate
Cite resources according to APA guidelines.