Please see attached file for login instructions.
Module 6 Writing AssignmentIntroductionThis assignment provides feedback to the instructor reflecting your basic understanding of the material covered in this module.The AssignmentApply the critical thinking techniques you learned in Modules 5 and 6 to develop your leadership skills. To check your self-awareness, complete the following exercise:
- Create a timeline of the major events of your life describing how have they influenced your critical thinking, problem solving and/or decision-making processes? Example: Military experience might be a major event which influences one’s decisions, etc.
- Identify your role models. Are these people in your current or past life? What did you learn from them and how have they influenced your critical thinking, problem solving and/or decision-making processes?
- Describe your strengths and weaknesses.
- Describe the way you typically solve problems.
- Identify at least one of your core values. How do they shape the decisions you make? (You may wish to refer back to Module 4)
- Describe your approach to persuading others or allowing yourself to be persuaded.
This assignment is due no later than 10/31/2022 by 11:59 pm EST.Grading Criteria
Each question will require approximately 125 – 200 words to sufficiently answer the question.
All submissions are required to be written in a professional manner and communicated effectively using American Standard English.Place your name, course and section number, and the assignment title at the top of the document.Use one-inch margins.Use a 12-point Times New Roman or Courier font. Use double line spacing in the document.Resources
Refer to your text book, power point slides, and any other material you find useful when completing this assignment.