Perspectives in Psychology are our basic “theories” on how we understand human and animal behavior. In a 3-4 page (NOT including title and reference page) APA paper use the 3 perspectives you selected in Module 2 > Neurology and discuss them in detail. Provide at least 3 scholarly sources (you may use the textbook readings as one source). This is a WORD or pdf document!
REFER TO THE SAMPLE PAPER for how to FORMAT and what to include.
Basic Format of an APA Paper:
- Cover Page (Page 1)
- Abstract (Page 2)
- Paper Body
- Introduction Paragraph (3-5 sentences)
- Perspective 1 (about one page)
- Perspective 2 (about one page)
- Perspective 3 (about one page)
- Conclusion Paragraph (3-5 sentence)
- References Page
- www.scholar.google.com (remember that it is only the beginning but your sources coming from here will have additional links)
- About psychology
- Psychology Today
- Spark Notes
- Cliff Notes
- Paper Generators
1. My first selection will be: Behaviorism
I decided to research this perspective because I find it interesting to see how the enviroment around someone can affect their behavior.
2. My second selection will be: Psychodynamic
This perspective interested me because I want to read more on Sigmund Freud and his thought process on this topic.
3. Finally, I will research: Psychosocial
I found this perspective interesting because I want to learn more on this topic.