I am a Relationship Builder and my 5 strengths are Connectedness Developer Empathy Harmony and Include.
- Explain how your top five strengths relate to your leadership style. Determine how they relate to the key functions you would need to perform as a manager.
- Determine what traits you need to work on the most to become a good leader. Then, explain whether these traits differ from the strengths you need to be a good manager.
- Indicate which of your strengths you anticipate you will use the most in college or a future career.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the primary functions of management (planning, organizing, leading, controlling) and the associated skills, tools, and theoretical approaches that can be used to accomplish these functions.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in management concepts.
- Write clearly and concisely about management concepts using proper writing mechanics.