1A. Ethical behavior is a corporate issue that affects the company’s bottom line. How do ethical issues impact organizations and operations? Include an example seen in the workplace, in the news, etc. that relates to real-life situations. Your initial post should be at least ((300 WORDS))
1B. Why are the following business processes important? Which process do you feel is most important? Explain your reasoning.
- Strategy development ******
- Product development
- Systems to produce goods and services
- Order fulfillment
Your initial post should include real life situations and be at least ((300 WORDS))
2.Read the “Midas” case study in Chapter 2 of your text and respond to the guided response below in a three- to four-page paper in accordance with APA guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. In this paper you must:
- Discuss the anticipated impacts (both positive and negative) upon operating efficiencies, and recommend solutions to minimize the negative impacts.
- Discuss whether or not operating practices should be changed to accommodate the tune-ups. Be sure to explain your reasoning.
- Examine the reasons why input should be gathered from the shop owners.
- Discuss the type of input that should be gathered.
- Describe the processes and steps needed to launch this new program.
Your paper should be in paragraph form (avoid the use of bullet points) and supported with the concepts outlined in your text and additional scholarly sources.
Submit your three- to four-page paper (not including the title and reference pages). Your paper must be formatted according to APA style