- Discuss how communication plays a role in academic, professional, personal, and civic aspects of your life. Next, provide two (2) examples of how communication affects your life.
“Perception” Please respond to the following:
- Describe three (3) ways our perception of self and others affects our perception of information. Next, share an experience in which your perception of self or others interfered with effectively communicating or receiving a message.
- Discuss three (3) ways improving self-perception can help you improve your communication in professional, academic, personal, and civic aspects of your life.
“Netiquette” Please respond to the following:
- Discuss the importance of netiquette in professional electronic communication. Next, explain three (3) possible repercussions of failing to use netiquette in your electronic communication.
- First, describe what marketing means to you. Next, answer the following question: How did you participate in marketing-related activities this past week as both a consumer and on the job?
- Explain why it is important for marketers to understand how customers make purchasing decisions.
- Identify the factors that would influence how and why someone would purchase a laptop or a new home? What is the most important factor in your opinion?
- Review the following two (2) automotive advertisements. Determine the target customer/market(s) that the vehicles in each of these ads would appeal to. In your post, give information about each target group. It could include information related to age, lifestyle values, attitudes, wants and needs, gender, age, number of kids, education income, stage in the household lifecycle, geographic location (urban vs. rural, etc.), or risk orientation, etc.
- Next, come up with a brief marketing pitch (two to three (2-3) sentences) to persuade the target customer that the vehicle is right for him/her.
A real man doesn’t honk the horn. He scares the car in front.”Dodge pickup truck “A car for the person you set out to become”
“The Chrysler 300”
“Imported from Detroit