- Your homework (HW) is to watch a movie and take some notes!
Movie Title: Invictus
Rated: PG-13, so you may be able to make it a family experience
6 step problem solving model
As you watch, take notes on points in the movie that show:
- What important problem did Mandela face, and who was impacted by it?
- What might have been the causes of that problem?
- What did he try in order to solve it or mitigate it (make it better)
- What was the ultimate solution he came to?
- How did he implement it?
- What are the ways you know it worked?
- DO NOT write AFTER the movie! You can pause to take notes
Submit these notes without editing. If you took notes by hand, take a photo or scan them in.
Be prepared to discuss this in class!