Teachers will be able to analyze and apply data analysis techniques to differentiate instruction.
Prepare for the module by doing the following:
1. Read: AZELLA rapid report
2. Read: Stages of second language acquisition power point
- Read and View
· Question 1- Module 3 Forum
· Reflecting on your knowledge using data to design instruction, explain how the levels of proficiency can guide instruction.
· Question 2- Module_3_Activities_Revised.doc
· Question 3- Module 3. Exit Ticket
· Complete the exit ticket to demonstrate you’ve met the objective(s) of the module.
· Complete the following items.
· 1. Look at the objective for this session module. In 3-5 sentences demonstrate that you met the objective.
· 2. In 3-5 sentences explain one takeaway from the reading(s) done for this module. What did you learn from the reading(s) with regard to teaching ELLs?
· 3. In 3-5 sentences explain one takeaway from the activities done in this module. What did you learn from the activities with regard to teaching ELLs?
· 4. In 3-5 sentences, explain your thoughts on the videos or power points in this module. What connections did you make with prior knowledge and experiences while watching the videos or power points?