just make a Powerpoint and follow there requests. also write one page speech draft.
In this assignment, you will present what you have learned about leadership and management from this course. Combine your research into a PowerPoint presentation that focuses on best practices in organizational leadership. Your presentation should highlight at least one business leader and describe his/ her business and philosophy. Your presentation should also include examples of leadership characteristics, traits, and behaviors of the chosen leaders. Your presentation should be detailed enough that it could provide new leaders with strategies to help them develop their own leadership and management styles.
Create a nine to twelve (9-12) slide presentation in which you:
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation in which you focus on overall best practices in organizational leadership.
- Choose one business leader that you learned about from the previous two assignments, and describe two to three (2-3) fundamental aspects of each of their most important business philosophies. Provide one to two (1-2) examples of the application of such philosophies to support your response.
- Identify three to four (3-4) characteristics, three to four (3-4) traits, and three to four (3-4) behaviors that have made each of them successful leaders.
- Provide both a title slide (see the formatting requirements below) and an introductory slide to your presentation.
- Provide a summary slide that addresses key points of your presentation.
- Develop narration for each of the slides. Use the speaker’s notes section of the slides to indicate what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
- Select three to four (3-4) relevant images, photographs, or graphs to focus your audience’s attention during your presentation.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.