here is the video that needs to find the answers
- What is the jellyfish’s stinging cell called?
- You might have seen some smaller sized jellyfish when you visited an aquarium while on vacation (Aquarium of the Pacific or Monterey Bay Aquarium). How long are some of the largest jellies?
- What is a nematocyte and how quickly can it discharge on triggered?
- Have you ever been stung by a jellyfish or one of its cousins, the Portuguese Man-O-War or By the Wind Sailor?
- Using as hot as possible water without scalding the individual is a preferred method to disable the “sting” from jellies. However, when you’re visiting the beach, how many of you have hot water at the ready? So, describe what steps you should take after being stung by a jellyfish?
- List what methods should be avoided after being stung by a jelly or its cousins and why.
- What did you learn from this video that surprised you most?