Assignment 3.1: PowerPoint Presentation Part 1
Due Week 10 and worth 75 points
(Note: Assignment 3 is a two (2) part assignment. Part 1 is due in Week 10 and Part 2 is due in Week 11. Assignment 3.1 (Part 1) is the same for online and on-ground students. Assignment 3.2 (Part 2) differs between online and on-ground students.)
(Note: On-ground students should be prepared to present the presentation in front of classmates in the following week (Week 11).
Think of a person that you admire the most. The person can be your parent, friend, musician, etc.
Create a four (4) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Slide 1: Insert your name, course, quarter, and professor’s name.
- Slide 2: Insert a picture and include the name of the person you admire. (Note: You may use / search the Internet to include a digital image.)
- Slide 3: Insert four (4) bullets that explain the key reasons why you admire this person.
- Slide 4: Insert closing comments in bulleted, statement, or short paragraph form.
- All Slides: Organize the presentation so that the information is clear and visually appealing.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Use word processing software to create and format documents.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about introductory information systems topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions