- Kumar, Jones, Venkatesan, and Leone’s 2011 article, “Is Market Orientation a Source of Sustainable Competitive Advantage or Simply the Cost of Competing?” from Journal of Marketing, volume 75, issue 1, pages 16–30.
- Sandmeier, Morrison, and Gassmann’s 2010 article, “Integrating Customers in Product Innovation: Lessons from Industrial Development Contractors and In-House Contractors in Rapidly Changing Customer Markets,” from Creativity & Innovation Management, volume 19, issue 2, pages 89–106.
Innovation Process Design
In this unit, you will submit the Innovation Process Design assignment.
Your task is to design a set of innovation processes that includes:
- Intraorganizational processes.
- A cluster of innovation.
- Engagement of the customer in the design model.
Take your design and apply it to a for-profit company from one of the two industries you compared for your assignment in Unit 5. Before presenting your design, review the key components of theory on which your design is based. Then present the design, followed by its application to the company you have selected.
- Written communication: Writing must be free of errors, scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the business profession.
- APA formatting: Your assignment should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Length: At least 1,800 words.
- References: Include two PRJ or PJ references, not including the assigned readings.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.