In week four, we conducted a summary on methodology and data requirements. This week present details of the data you will be using and specific methods you will be applying (descriptive, inferential, or predictive). A prototype might be prudent. Note that you may incorporate specific recommendation that you may have received from your professor.
- Label your Word document as follows: yourlastname.doc (ex: Johnson.docx)
- Essay format; not bullet format
- Minimum 5-10 full pages of content (does not include cover page, abstract, nor reference pages)
- All charts, graphs, pictures are to go in the appendix (not a substitute for content)
- Make sure you use credible and reliable resources – 5 minimum (2 peer-reviewed); format in APA
- Refrain from excessive use of quotes in your response (less than 5%)
- Once you submit your document to the assignment folder it will automatically be loaded to TURNITIN.COM within the course. Your similarity scan score must be 20% or less (the following will be excluded: headers, bibliography, etc. prior to instructor grading paper—focus on the content of scan percentage
- Plagiarism will result in an automatic zero for this assignment
- There are no late assignments accepted after the last day of the course
Grading: See the grading rubric for more information on assignment grading.