- Review the Final Project Guidelines (Links to an external site.)
- Find someone who knows you well who is also willing to share his/her impressions of you.
- Explain the specific skill that you are working on.
- Then ask the following questions:
- What is your impression of my abilities regarding this skill? (Do they have examples that they based their conclusion on?)
- How does the situation, person, etc. impact my abilities regarding this skill? (In other words, do they notice you struggle or excel in particular settings or with certain people?)
- What do you believe my strengths/weaknesses are in this skill?
- In the textbox below or in a separate word processing document answer the follow questions:
- Briefly summarize what you learned from this interview.
- How do you feel about this information? What did you agree/disagree with? What surprised you? etc.?
- How can you use this information to help you create a plan of action for practicing your skill?
- Your answers should be thoughtful and thorough. The complete assignment should be 1-2 page in length (double-spaced).
- Please proofread to make sure you’ve met the assignment criteria and corrected grammar/spelling errors before submitting your assignment.