2-4 Pages plus reference page in APA format.
Imagine you are a public health practitioner and that you are trying to address HIV/AIDS Prevention in Imaginaria , and that you need to engage the local/state health department in the intervention planning and implementation. Respond to the following, using the attached reading!
- Provide a brief description of your assigned stakeholder/group of stakeholders = Local/state health department
- Why do you think this stakeholder (local/state health department) would be interested/invested in the success of this intervention?
- Based on the attached resources, what role would this stakeholder (local/state health department) best serve in the intervention process (e.g. steering committee member, subject matter expert, etc.)?
- What are some specific strategies that could be used to engage this stakeholder (Local/state health department) in the intervention process?
- Do you feel that the time, energy, and resources needed to engage this stakeholder (and keep them engaged) [Local/state health department] will pay off in terms of the success of the intervention?Why or why not?
Please include in text citations as applicable.