They are all related to Lean Logistics” and need to be answer
1. Be able to identify the eight types of waste and provide a definition/description of each and where Logistics might experience each one.
2. Be able to thoroughly explain the concept of stability as it relates to lean implementation.
3. Be able to identify and describe the steps in a 5S process (in order).
4. Be able to outline the steps to be followed in evaluating and improving a process using value stream mapping.
5. Know the difference between the “push” and “pull” methods of material flow and which one is usually associated with postponement.